Thursday, 18 July 2013

Me and Myself


                   Hi ! My name is Nur Liana Anira and you guys can call me Ell , Liana or Nana .
Ok, Ell for short and Liana for simple . proudly 19 y/o and sadly turning to 20 y/o in coming months . tbh, I never thought that I would have this interest to write about my life .. but however, sometimes I just think that I actually have to. Why ? because many things happen and I think those are memorable and people that together with me in this journey should be mention in some space so that they will know how much every single things about them, that I really appreciated .



A little bit about myself ,










I am a student of Politeknik kuching Sarawak and currently in semester 3. In hard working effort to achieve high level in future as Petrochemical Engineer. I have such a beautiful family , and I have a sister , a little sister and also two little brothers . literally, I am the second child . In my social life , thank god because I actually such a blessed . I have someone who exactly means the world to me . I love him so much and I will always tell everybody about that . 

No comments:

Post a Comment