Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Journey of My life


SPM – seniors' year                     

5 DINAMIK


It was in 2011 and that was when I’m in form 5. I am the leader of 5 Dinamik , the leader of Olahraga Club , Leader of Quarter Master , Leader for All Monitors and Assistants and I can still remember , I am the Captain of School Handball Team . besides that , I also taking the responsible as Ketua Kawad for Mahsuri’s House in Convent Peel Road Kuala Lumpur . too many memories that I collected while I am in form 5. I got all that I want , such as a good position in any club and organization that I joined , the craziest friends in world and many more . I am a science stream student which automatically taking Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Additional Mathematics . they were real though subjects and I can tell you how much it hurts to get along the way to an A in SPM. 


           When we are in senior year, we never thought that the year we are now are the real sad year. You know, once all of us finish our secondary school, we will not able to meet all of our friends again. You might meet them , but believe me . some of them will be missing . that is actually what just happen now. I know that everybody is busy studying and chasing the dream, so do I . As life goes on , we need to stay calm and keep in faith .  Batch 2011 , I will always pray for all of you. May God bless our future. 5dinamik members , I love you guys . thanks for such a happening class since form4 . I miss each one of you :’) till meet soon , xoxo !





"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."
- Elizabeth Foley







  "Friends are not the people you meet at the top, they are the people who were with you at the bottom."
- Michael Marino

No comments:

Post a Comment